According to previous reports, Xiaomi intends to launch its class of flagship phones Xiaomi Mi 6 and Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus on April 19, and as we approach this date, more details about the two phones are starting to appear.
Today, a source close to Xiaomi has been able to leak the prices of the two phones so that the regular issue starts at about $ 318, while the price of the billet rises to about $ 390.
- 4 GB RAM, with internal memory 64 GB: $ 318
- 4GB RAM, with 128GB internal storage: $ 376
Mi 6 Plus
- 6 GB RAM, with internal memory 64GB: US $ 390
- 6 GB RAM, with internal storage memory 128 GB: $ 448 USD
- 6GB RAM, with 256GB internal storage: $ 535
Both phones are expected to work with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 and Android 7.1.1 with MIUI